Sunday, July 12

Menu Planning for this week!

Monday- Meatballs with Mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes, and Squash Patties. (My MIL just made the squash patty cakes today and OMG they are wonderful! Funny thing I don't even like squash that much lol!)

Recipe for the meatballs with mushroom gravy (very frugal meal)
http://frugallyfrugalicious.blogspot.com/2009/03/meatballs-with-mushroom-gravy.html#comments


Tuesday- Sloppy Joe Rotini

Wednesday- Chicken Alfredo pot pie

Thursday- Simple Beef Stroganoff and Creamy cheesy corn

Friday- Potato Beef Bake and Jalapeno bites

Saturday- Pizza Turnovers

Sunday- NOTHING! My mil usually cooks for us after church lol!

I found it so much easier and better for my budget to meal plan this way I can go and see what is in my cabinets and then make a list for the store to get only what I need and that only no impulse buying!

No comments:

Post a Comment