Friday, July 17

My 3 trips summary

Okay this is a summary of my 3 shopping trips! I wont bore you with all the details since I have no camera due to waiting on a new battery to come in! (Stinks as my baby's have been so cute and I have no camera to take pics of their cute little behinds!) Any who on to the summary! (Order from least savings to best savings!)

Walmart: Total before coupons $119. 96 after coupons $74.53 for a savings of: $45.43 (Not the best but still pretty good!) I got a lot of free stuff on this trip and then cheap stuff and then stuff we still had to have too that we did not have coupons for!

Target: Total before coupons $78.83 after coupons $33.13 BUT I got a $5 gift card back for buying 10 Sobe Life waters so like I paid $28.13! For a savings of $45.70 or if you take of the gift card $40.70 For that price I got a box of Pampers 2 packs of pampers 3 packs of pampers refill wipes bounty paper towels 2 soft soaps 8 powerades 10 sobe life waters and a Lisa Frank note book for my daughter! Not to bad for all that stuff especially the diapers which originally would have cost far more than $28 dollars lol!

Kroger: (My BEST trip of the night) Total before coupons $83.89 after coupons (drum rolll please...) $9.85! For a savings of $73.54

NOW I have two rebates to fill out one is for the Kellogg's deal for $10 back when you buy 10 participating items and one is the Tyson Rebate offer which I will get back $7.59 so that's like paying $2.26 at Kroger and $64.53 so total for the night after I send off for my rebates it will be like I have spent: $94.92! (That's taking off my gift card I got back and my two rebates I am getting ready to send off!) Our grocery budget (which does not include diapers wipes ect strictly food and cleaning supplies) is $100 per week and I spent less then that! Thank you wonderful coupons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment