Saturday, July 18

Free stuff at the Walmart!

At some Walmarts, the Nestle Pure Life 6 pack of water is priced at just $1.00. Use the $1.00 off of any Nestle multi pack coupon to get these for free. (This coupon can be printed off twice.)
If your local Kmart is doubling coupons, these are priced at Kmart for $2. Use this coupon, and when doubled, you have free water at Kmart as well. Not all Walmarts and Kmart's have the same deals so I would suggest calling or just seeing how much these are at your local store! Click the link below to get your coupons!
Also in the July issue of All You there is a .50 off coupon making these only .50 for a 6 pack! Free is best but .50 cents is not to shabby either lol!

At my Walmart and others the Quart (22 ct.) and gallon (17 ct.) sized bags have been priced at $1.00 and when paired with the $1.00/1 coupon this makes for free zip lock bags! I wanted to try this deal out myself before I posted and at my Walmart in Kentucky both deals worked for sure resulting in me now having 6 of the six pack waters and 10 boxes of zip lock bags which I gave away to family and friends as well lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment