Sunday, July 12

Two of my favorite cookbooks!

I love cook books! I collect cook books! I have a ton of cookbooks I cant even count them all lol and that is with me scaling down and getting rid of some lol but out of all of mine these two are my absolute favorites other then my community school and church ones too lol!
This is one of my most favorite cookbooks and I thought I would share it with you! It has 365 different recipes and I have found so many great meals to make from this!
365 EASY MEALS
QUICK, SIMPLE, DELICIOUS MEALS FOR EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR

Another favorite book of mine is the one below!

By: Sheila Ellison & Judith Gray

I have made many meals out of this that both my children and husband and I all love! I think I will use these books forever lol! I of course also love all my little community church cook books too but wanted to share these in case you needed some cookbooks to add to your collection lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment