Saturday, July 11

Kmart trip and mine does not even double!

So went to Kmart today to check out the clearance toy section and found some cool stuff. While I was there I checked to see what baby stuff they had noticed the OYNO offer on the Huggies that they were doing and had some good coupons for them (my store does not double at all!) So I bought the following:

2 packs of Huggies pullups
2 packs Huggies Pure and Natural
1 Huggies Refill wipes
1 Huggies small wipes

Used 2 $5 Huggie pullups coupons 2 $3 Huggies Pure & Natural coupons 1 $1 wipes coupon and a coupon for free Huggies wipes refill package so after my coupons I paid $27 and change for all that but got back the $14 OYNO so did not think that was to bad.

I then turned around and bought the following toys:

Diego dinosaur mountain retails for $50
Diego Dinosaur fossil talking toy retails for $21.99
Diego larger figure toy with pieces retails for $8.99
My little Pony craft kit
Barbie cell phone
Clifford puzzle

I forgot what the last 3 retailed for however I used my $14 off coupon and only paid $18.00 OOP for all those toys! I was so very excited ! I paid around $45 or $46 something like that for everything today and the Diego toy by its self was $50 ! I am pretty happy with my trip!

Sorry no pictures my hubby had to order me another camera battery! :O( Mine is shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment