Sunday, July 5

Target Trip good trip no pics

Sorry no pics camera dead! So as I was walking out of Kroger I spotted a tear pad with coupons for batteries and banna boat the bannana boat was for $2.00 off any ONE product excluding lip care and sticks!! Nothing about trial sizes so I ran to target spur of the moment to check this deal out lol! Got there and the trial sizes are .99 each giving me $1.01 overage for each one I buy. Well my Target does not have a ton of groceries and I did not want to get a cart full of stuff in case it did not work lol so I grabbed this cutsie little first aid kit pirate themed so cute could not find a pic of it online but it came with a coldpack bandaids antiseptic swabs and a box to hold it in for the diaper bag it was $9.19 and got 2 boxes of nexacare mickeys club house bandaids @ $1.74 each and my son started throwing a fit for a snack so gerber graduate puffs @ 2.19 and then got my 10 bannana boat sunscreens @.99 each so it went like this total before coupons $26.61 after my 10 coupons for $2.00 off and 2 coupons for 1.00 off for the bandaids I paid after tax $4.11 and we can get that back becuase my dh does that medicare spenddown where he pays so much per month from his check so we can get money back lol! I asked before the coupons and she said that was fine lol I should have gotten one or two more to no have had to pay but the tax lol oh well... Still a good trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment