Wednesday, March 18

Meatballs with Mushroom Gravy

I make this and my hubby goes crazy. This is one of my favorite cheap and easy meals to make! We love it over mashed potatoes but can be eaten over rice or noodles...

Meatballs With Mushroom Gravy
1 pound ground beef
1/4 cup bread crumbs (dry)
1 egg, beaten
2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion1
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper

Mix all ingredients together and form into small balls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. (I form mine in a teaspoon.)
Bake at 400° for 10 -13 minutes. This makes about 40 meatballs.

1 can of cream of mushroom soup

1 soup can full of milk

Whisk soup and milk together and pour over the cooked meatballs. Bake for about an hour at 300°. Serve over mashed potatoes.
I have also made this with cheddar cheese soup. Just as good, only a different taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment