Wednesday, March 11

Walgreens and Krgoer deal!!

Walgreens deals
I bought:
Garnier Fructis Conditioner X3
Fructis Hair spray X2
Fructis glistening drops
Fructise serum
3 Reese eggs
Glade Sense & Spray
Alphabet work book
So after coupons and $6 in RR it was still $5.62 wich is not bad but I should have only had to pay tax so me and dh poured over the recipt and realized Oh I got charged for the serum so I go back inside and me and the cashier are looking like WTH should have been free so she calls the manager and he looks at it like WTH then it hits us right there on the ad it sez EXCLUDES SERUM! Duh lol well he was super nice refunded me my money ( I used a coupon for 1.00 off but got the full price back got $6.35 credited back to me so I actually made .73 cents off of them lol!) The manager was so super nice and apologized to me and I was like No I was the dumb one lol he and the cashier were just so freakin nice!!!Total savings: 40.52 (not counting my refund!!)

KROGER DEALS:
Toaster Strudel X8
Betty Crocker fruit snacks X10
Purex natural elements X2
Reeses egg singles X3
Gerber Veggie snacks X2
Nesquik individual flavored milk X10
Friskies can cat food X2
Bounty 1 roll paper towels
Marcal 6 pack of toilet paper
Kroger comforts diapers
Pork rinds X2 (for dh ukk I hate those things lol)
Grand total $39.92 Total savings with coupons mega event deal and Kroger plus card $59.50

I THINK I HAD A FANTASTIC SHOPPING TRIP TODAY!!

Also went to Biglots to get a new computer chair and picked up the kids some Kashi and cascadian farms organic cereal for 1.50 and 2.00 per box and the Campbells bake meals for $2.40 so not to bad their either! The kids each got a little goody. Jaxon wanted a phone and Taylor got yet another pair of dress up shoes lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment