Thursday, March 12

Glade sense and spray

Just went to Walgreens cause my couopns came in and bought 10 glade sense and sprays for nothing but the tax!! Yay!! Incase you have not heard about this deal (wich I am sure most have) they are on sale for $7.99 and then the easy save has a $4 coupon out in it and then the manufacture put out a $4.00 coupon so combined this makes the product free!! I did the deal last week too so I already had 4 from doing the B1G1 free deal and getting $3 back for each one! I am stocked up on these babys lol!! They also had the orbit for .99 cents for a 3 pack so thats .33 cents a pack! The coupon for that is also in the easy saver!!

Afterwards we all went out to Cici's pizza for all you can eat pizza salad breadsticks and dessert and the kids ate free so for my husband and I it was only $13 and change!! I love their cinnamon rolls their!!!

Oh yeah bought sour cream so now I can make the chicken recipe below Monday! Will update once I make it!! Can't wait to try it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment