Friday, March 13

Shopping trips for today!!

Kroger shopping trip:

Powerades X10

Nesquik individual milks X4

Sunrise toilet paper

Us weekly magazine
Comforts diapers X4
Comforts q tips
Comforts wipes
Comforts 6 pack drinks (lke the boost)

After the Kroger mega event and my coupons and tax my total was $27.86 and I got another $3.00 off $15 comforts purchase wich with my diaper coupons I am getting will make for some cheap diapers again!! (Could have been cheaper if I had gotten another pack of diapers instead of the drinks but she loves thsoe and they are good for her) So my total savings was $41.99


Walgreens trip:

Huggies size 6 X2

Huggies size 1
Garnier Fructise conditionare X2

Colgate toothpaste

After tax and coupons $21.34 and got the $10 RR so like paying only $11.34 Total savings: $26.99Yay I am so excited my ds will be so stocked up on diapers before its over with lol!! Plus what I can't use I will always donate!!! Yay!!!







1 comment: