Thursday, March 12

Kroger diapers

Kroger diapers are $6.49 per pack (sometimes they go on sale for $5.99) the Kroger comforts brand anyways. Well there is a internet printed coupon out on www.coupons.com and some people have gotten the coupons in the home mailer they send out. The coupon is for $3.00 off so this makes them $3.49 per pack wich is cheaper then luvs and even target and walmart brand diapers. Just went and got some last night and plan on going and getting more. Got some more coupons in the mail! Can't wait to stock up on these I perfer Huggies but hey never hurts to have the exta daipers! Besides what I can't use I can pass on to the church nursery or something right??

1 comment:

  1. Amy-you can find the $3 peelies on the Kroger Comforts Formula! That is where I found mine. Says good on formula or diapers. Can't remember the exp. date, cause I used mine at Krogers last night.

    ReplyDelete