Tuesday, March 10

Surprise in the mail

Well today I checked the mail and I got a surprise! Goodstart I guess I had called them sometime ago (did not sign up but I called them) and I guess they reenrolled me in the good start baby program cuase I got a package form them with a newborn onesie with the gerber baby on the front and sez I am a gerber baby a grins and giggles bath book and a baby milestone card and a coupon for a FREE Nestle Good Start supreme DHA\ARA RTF 3-oz Nurser 8\Ct. Now my son is to big now for formula and the onesie (wich stinks cuase its a super cute onesie lol) but he will love the bath book and my sister works at a day care so the formula will find a good home! I love getting stuff in the mail and the bath book is going in ds easter basket! So mamas if you are expecting I would say call them not sign up for the mailing list on line. Oh I just rembered when I was pregnat with my son I signed up online and months went by and I never got anything so I called them and they did send me some cans of the natural cultures a coupon for a free can of natural cultures and a ton of 2.00 off coupons for natural cultures wich paired with the 11.00 checks I got monthly I got my sons formula for almost free!! I say call if you are expecting not sign up for the list!!!

I also got a huge envie of coupons from a coupon train I am on! Can not wait to go through them all woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment