Friday, April 17

National City My Points

If you have National City banking I would suggest enrolling in the My Points offer they have! My husband did us and we forgot about it and then one day we got a call from our banker telling us we had points that were about to expire so we looked up the rewards and we had enough points to get a $50.00 Lowes gift card and a $10.00 CVS card! Awesome! All we did was use or debit card everywhere wich we do anyways we hardley ever carry cash around!

Earn Points
Earn points for something you already do! It's free! Enroll your National City CheckCard or Business CheckCard in points from National City today.
Earn points and save money Shop with your enrolled Visa card and enjoy immediate savings

If you already bank with National City I reccomend checking this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment