Friday, April 17

My walgreens trip!

2 Contuour blood glucose monitoring thingies
2 mentos candy (they were out of the gum)
1 Resees king size pack
Total OOP .43 cents!!How freakin exciting!!!(I had to get the Resees or my other contour coupon would not scan lol... Other wise I would not have bought them!)
Coupons I used:
Up to $30.00 off any Bayer or contour X2 (these were on sale for $14.99 so they adjusted the coupon down to that price)
1.00 off mentos gum coupon (they let me use these on the candy)
Thats it thats all I used but I just realized I think the candy was 2 for $1.00 and I was not thinking and gave her 2 $1.00 off coupons (MY bad now I fee like I stole form them) but I guess thats why my total was so low cuase the candy bar was like 1.00 something... but my total OOP was only .43 cents!!
This might be one of my most exciting trips!!

No comments:

Post a Comment