Saturday, April 18

My first coupon trip!

I was so proud of myself for last nights shopping trips it got me thinking to the day I got hooked on coupons! It was around September of last year and I was on a baby trading site and found a coupon for $10.00 off dinosaur little people any set, so I went ahead and got it becuase my daughter loves little people and I knew my son would be enjoying them soon enouhgh and I was also thinking Chrisstmas present! Well I had seen the set above was on clearance for like $12.00 so I was like I will pay $2.00 for that and perfect! Well no Unknowingly to me they were an additional so much off on all clearance items that weekend so the coupon ended up scanning for the $10.00 off even though the toy was less then $10.00 I walked out of Toys R Us spending .37 cents for the toy above! I came out to the car smiling real big trying not to laugh out loud so people would not think I was crazy lol! From that day on I was hooked!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment