Friday, April 17

CVS trip tonight

So I had to go to CVS and use up my ECB since we got a new phone number and lost my card I have to start form scratch lol. So I went in there to see what I could get but I did not want any ECBS on this card as I am having to start fresh! So I got all this today!

1 Airwick mini (used a $4 off coupon)

2 colegate kids spongebob toothpaste B1G1 free in store and (.75 off coupon)

4 Purex laundry detergents B1G1 free in store and (B1G1 free coupons) making them all free!!!

1 Cover girl true blend foundation (1.00 off coupon)

1 Ped egg (have heard great things about these lol)

1 Tim Mc Graw trial cologne (I let the hubby go shopping with me and this is what he picked out lol)

1 dress up tiarra and earing set (yup let my little one get something too lol)

I also had a $5 off 25 coupon and $13.00 in ECBs

Total before coupons was $70.10 Total after coupons and ecbs OOP was: $10.40!

I was pretty excited about this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment