Thursday, June 18

My super wonderful CVS trip today!

So I had some register rewards getting ready to expire and when I got to CVS this week most everything was out of stock that had register rewards on them but I wanted to use these before they expired so here is what I did...
2 Xtra laundry detergents 2 for $3
2 mega packs m&ms mini $1 each
6 boxes of assorted kellogs cereals $1.88 each
Shick Qautro razor $7.99
Crest mouth rinse $2.99
2 ice breaker candy's .50 each
1 juicy sour candy .50
Total with tax: $50.81
Used the following coupons:
1.00 off Kellogg's cereal X 6
$4.00 off Schick razor
$17.00 in Register Rewards
Total after coupons and in store savings:
$1.79 OOP
OMG I was so excited lol I knew it was going to be cheap I was thinking $3.00 lol but was so excited when she said the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment