Thursday, June 18

My shopping trips

TARGET

2 packs of Huggies @ $8.99
1 Viva paper towels @ $6.99
1 pack water balloons @ 2.99
1 peanut butter dove candy bag @ 2.99
1 pack of 3 orbit gum @ $1.99
1 soft soap ensembles @ 2.89
1 trial size right gaurd deodarant @ .99
1 trial size bandaids @ .99
1 colegate toothpaste with a trial size included @ $2.29


So I am going off my grocery list here not quite sure where my recipt was but I rembered the prices off the top of my head lol coupons I used were:

$3.00 Man. and $2 target coupon X2 for the huggies
$1.00 target coupon for the Viva
$1.00 Man and $1.00 Target coupon for the dove
$1.00 Target coupon for orbit gum
$2.00 Man and $1.00 Target coupon for the soft soap ensembles
$1.00 Man coupon for right guard
$1.00 Man. coupon for bandades
$1.00 Man. coupon and $1.00 Target coupon for colegate
$5.00 gift card from doing the ensembles deal last week plus I had some overage from this weeks ensemble coupons making my total for all this $18.70 after tax. Not bad at all considering 2 packs of diapers would have been this alone! Not the best trip but not bad ither!!!


Walgreens:
Of course they were out of the razors wich is the whole reason I went lol but I did pick up 2 say yes to carrots chapsticks that were B1G1 free and one small bag of m&ms for $2.44 not sure how much the yes to carrots was but I had $1.00 off coupons I think it was close to $4.00 each like $3.69 or something lol so not to bad I needed some chapstick and had been wanting to try these! Oh and YES I LOVE them lol! Might like them better then burts bees....

Kroger

1 pack of Johnstonville Brauts $3.45 for dh for dinner
1 pack of cheapo hotdog buns $1.79
2 bbq kraft sauce .99 each so $1.98
1 build a bear fruit snacks $1.25

I used a buy 2 kraft items get 2.00 off ANY meat couopon
1.00 off any kraft bbq sauce X2

My total after coupons was $4.51 so I was happy about that being the brauts were going to be $3.50 them selves and I needed hotdog buns to go with them lol! Oh and a coupon for a FREE pack of any poise pads printed out for up to $4.00! Score lol!

I got a rain check for the razors so friday I may go back and do that deal and I still need to do some CVS tomorrow I have not done it in a while lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment