Tuesday, May 12

NIVEA CVS deal

I was just going through my ads and coupons and I noticed that at CVS if you buy $15 dollars of certain Nivea products you get $5 in ecbs well I thought maybe I will do this I still have some $1.00 couopns left over for body wash but as I am going through my coupons I find get any FREE Nivea body wash when you purchase any Nivea sun kissed legs and anothee one for FREE Nivea body wash when you purchase any Nivea My silhouette (wich I had thought about getting anyways) so I can get these 4 things and have my $15.00 in product so I will get the $5 in ecb and then I will get the body wash for free two of them and I have a $10.00 gift card so should be able to get all this for very low OOP cost! I will update when I get back and do this deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment