Thursday, May 14

Cheddarburger Skillet

So I was thinking what to make for dinner last night and was going through the cabinets and I did not really feel like cooking yet I wanted my family to have something homemade not a boxed meal so I got out my cookbook looking for this particular recipe! I remembered my hubby loved this last time I made it! Plus I had browned some meat the night before and did not need it so double score an easy meal and I did not have to even brown the meat lol

1 lb. ground beef
1 med. onion
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1\4 cup water
2 cans new potatoes, drained and sliced

Brown the ground beef and onions. Drain. Stir in soups water and potatoes. Heat. Stir occasionally. Serves 4-6

I made this with some brocoli and cheese and it fed my hubby and I our 2 friends and our 2 children granted the kids did not eat a ton and we still had enough left over for our hubbys to bring to work for lunch the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment