Friday, April 3

One dish chicken and salsa recipe!

Prep Time: 10 Minutes; Cook Time: 50 Minutes. Makes 6 Servings.You Will Need 1 Pkg. Mc Cormick Seasoning Mix.
Directions: 1. Preheat Oven to 375°F.
Place Rice, Tomatoes and Corn In 13X9X2-Inch Baking Dish.
1. Top With Chicken.
2. Mix Water and Seasoning Mix Until Well Blended. Pour Over Chicken and Rice. Cover With Foil.
3. Bake 45 Min. Or Until Chicken Is Cooked Through and Rice Is Tender. Remove Foil. Sprinkle With Cheese. Bake 5 Min. Longer Or Until Cheese Is Melted. Cut Chicken Into Serving-Size Pieces. Stir Rice Before Serving
I made this for my family and they loved loved loved it! Even the kids who are 1 and 3! The amount of everything you need is on the back of the seasoning packet! But I am pretty sure its 1lb chicken breasts boned and skinned.
1 can whole kernal corn
1 can 14.5 oz diced tomatoes
2 cups rice
2 cups water
shredded cheese
After I made it we mixed with sour cream and it was wonderful! This was pretty cheap made as well! I already had the tomatoes and corn and rice and water lol! Thats stuff most of the time I keep on hand anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment