Friday, April 3

My awesome shopping trips today Walgreens CVS and Target!











Okay I just decided to do this all in one post the following are pics from my shopping trips form the following stores: Target Walgreens and CVS! The first picture is everything I got tonight! The second picture is CVS the third picture is Walgreens and the last picture is Target! My total spent for today was $61.33 but had a GC for Wags so $8.88 cents went on that so total OOP was $52.45! Not to shabby! My summary goes something like this!


Walgreens:

Transaction #1
Chapstick true shimmer with tax was $2.11 but it printed me a $2.00 RR (went on GC)

Transaction #2
Skintimate $2.99 minus RR so with tax $1.17 (on GC)

Transaction #3
Life cereal X2 and a dora easter egg for daughter! Cereal is 2 for $5 and egg was $1.29 (okay I don't have a calculator so I am guessing on tax here but close too...) so $6.29 minus the 1.00 off 2 life cereals (which you can print form my side bar) minus the $3.00 RR equals and I just guessed with the tax around $3.00 lol but printed off a $2 RR (went on GC)

Transaction #4
Soft Soap body wash 18 oz. and diego easter egg ( daughter wanted 2 lol) so minus the 2.00 RR total was $3.60 with tax but printed off a coupon for a free soft soap so..

Transaction #5
soft soap 18 oz. and chocolate marshmallow eggs for the hubby impulse buy total after coupon was $1.23 with tax! (This is the only purchase not to go on the GC)
Grand total on and off gift card OOP was $11.11 tax and all!!!

CVS:

Transaction #1
  • Natural Dentist $6.99 but you get a $4 RR for this
  • Huggies wipes 3 refill packs big packs on clearance for $4.87
  • I used a $2 IP coupon for the natural dentist and a $3.00 off any Huggies product (for emailing and saying I love their product)
  • Total OOP $7.57 with tax however I got a $4 ECB for the natural dentist mouth wash AND a $2.50 winters savings ecb! Bonus did not know I was getting this one!!
Transaction #2
  • Huggies wipes clearance $4.87 X2
  • Huggies wipes 6.49
  • Used 3 more coupons for $3.00 off any huggies product plus the $6.50 in ECB for the grand total of $1.31
So my total for CVS was: $8.88

Target:

Okay so I went in for one thing and walked out spending $42.45 but I think I still did good! I found some items on clearance and got some stuff we did need! I wont go into detail on the prices unless it was clearance but will go ahead and write what all I got for $42.45 wich I think is still pretty good for everything I got.

  • Jumbo ball (for the baby he really wanted it and husband did not go with me to keep him occupied GRRR!)
  • Capri sun 20 pack
  • earths best rice crisp bar packs X2
  • Aveeno positively ageless cleansing cloths X3 on clearance for $3.98 from $8,00 plus I had $2.00 and $1.00 off coupons for these
  • Johnson's safety swabs (wich is the deal I went in for) (Target.com IP coupon for .75 off any Johnson's baby toiletry and J&J website $3 off any 3 Johnson and Johnson's product can combine with man. and target coupon) X4 I used 3 .75 and 2 $3.00 she scanned those and the other 2 coupons did not work but she still let me keep the extra $3.00 one on there so score anywho these are $1.29 at my target so this made overage!
  • Graduates fruit leather X2 (one was on clearance one was full price)
  • Starbucks truffles for hubby clearance .90 cents
  • KY Jelly (Had a $3 off coupon only $3.69 total so got it for .69)
  • Gerber Yogurt juice
  • Pringles 100 calorie packs
  • Quaker mini rice cakes 90 calorie packs
  • Classic Pooh hide and seek game for ds easter basket clearance $4.98
  • Dudleys easter egg kit .99
  • Kleenex pack of 3
  • Trial sauve lotion
  • Trial dove deodorant X2
  • Sauve deodorant
  • Trial degree deodorant
  • Trial Tide detergent
I used coupons for the baby snacks all the trial stuff aveeno graduates KY and the Kleenex. Overall I am pretty proud with how much I spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment