Monday, April 12

Easter Clearance up to 75% off

Easter stuff is clearance to 75% off at most stores! Some of these little trinkets make great party favors for birthdays or stocking stuffers or prizes for potty training or what ever! Yesterday at Walmart I got mini base ball games mini tabletop foot ball games mini skeeball games and mini magic 8 balls all for .50 each! None of these say or look Easterish they just have a bunny on the package! No where else does it look Easterish! I bought multiples to put up and now have a great stash of party favors for furture birthdays!

At Walgreens I also found the Nestle Carnation Famous Fudge Kit wich has everything you need except the butter to make 1.5 lbs of fudge! I got 2 of these all they had on mark down to $1.49!! These are good until Nov. 2010 but my family loves fudge not just for speacial occasions either so this was an awesome deal for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment