Tuesday, March 2

While at Walmart...

So I went to Walmart and stumbled across a few deals that I thought I would share. I did happen to find the mascara that was free after the coupon in the March All you Magazine! I also found the Tuna snacks that were in the Feb. All you Magazine! Both of these were free!!
They had Prego Heart smart pasta sauces for $1.92 I used the $1.00 off coupon making it .92 cents per jar!
Also found Sea Pack shrimp poppers for $1.52 per box used my $1.00 off any one sea pack item got a few boxes for .52 a box!
Schick st2 razors 10 pack plus the bonus 2 to make a 12 pack $1.97 each used my $3.00 off any one Schick disposable and got them free plus $1.03 overage for each one I bought! (Just had 3 coupons lol)
White Cloud toilet paper $2.00 used my $1.00 off coupon got the 4 pack for $1.00 (now I know this is not the best deal but its not bad. I don't have the single rolls of marcal anywhere around me lol and I have honestly just now used my last of my cottonelle and angel soft I got for free!)
Hot pockets sliders $2.00 a box minus the .75 coupon got for $1.25 each!
Gillette Fusion razor certain ones on Roll back for $6.97 used the $4.00 coupon making them $2.97 each!
Kellogg's 90 calorie crackers $1.98 (I am sure there are coupons for these somewhere lol I personally did not have any but thought this was worth mentioning as they are over $3.00 at our local Kroger's!
Huggies Toddler flushable wipes $1.62 used the $1.00 off one coupon making them .62 each!
Nutripals 4 pack $4.97 used my $3 off coupon making them $1.97 for the 4 pack!
Spam singles $1.19 each used my BOGO coupon making it $1.19 for two or around .60 each!
Prevacid 24 hour heart burn medicine 14 ct. $10.84 used the $6 coupon from the back of the Parade magazine and got these for $4.84! Not to bad for heartburn medicine! (Also I got one for .84 cents as I got my hands on a rare $10.00 off 14 ct. or higher coupon!!) Not sure where this coupon came from I got mine in a coupon train I am a part of!

No comments:

Post a Comment