Thursday, March 25

Quick recap of my shopping trips tonight! Great deals for me!!

Just got back from shopping!! Got me a $40.00 Mr. Coffee pot for .42 cents!! Woot Woot!!
I had $10 in gift cards from a previous order at Target the tag on the coffee pot clearance sticker said $19.98 but rang up for $10 used my $10 in gift cards that I got from using coupons paid .42 OOP (I got the gift cards from 2 coupons I had spend $50 get a $5 GC buy a shower cleaner get a $5 GC!! got those on my first transaction did the coffee pot second transaction thinking 10 bucks is still a good deal NOT that sucker rang up $9.98!!!)
This is just like the one I got only it came with a bonus coffee grinder!! http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Coffee-12-Cup-Programmable-Coffeemaker/dp/B0002T1G3E
Great shopping day!
Toys R Us got toy story 1 & 2 zhu zhu pets ds game with bonus baby and grown zhu zhu pet paid $37.21 saved $45.99!
Target spent $62.86 saved $143.71 (this included toy story 1&2 coffee pot and a ton of other random stuff and I do mean alot!)
Walmart spent $75.76 saved $57.93 but the cashier was a coupon hater lol and would not accept alot of my coupons!
Overall still a great trip I do believe!!
I will try and post pictures when I can my phone is acting up and wont let me download them and my camera and computer decided a few months ago they were no longer compatible with each other! After 2 years they have to go and end things on me!!! I was just so excited I just had to share lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment