Wednesday, August 26

My Kroger Trip!

Sorry no pictures! I had went to Target and Walgreen's and Cvs and Kroger's so I just wanted to hurry and put this stuff up! I did great at all the stores I went to saving at least half off everywhere I went but Kroger's trip was by far the best one of the night!

I bought the following:

10 boxes of Betty Crocker fruit snacks
4 Pillsbury biscuits
4 Pillsbury crescent rolls
2 Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
4 Betty Crocker warm delights
4 yoplait kids yogurt
2 fiber one bars

That was all the mega event sale stuff then I got:

5 chips ahoy 8 oz cookies
5 pkgs Capri sun
1 Motts apple sauce 6 pk.
1 Kraft shredded cheese
1 Kroger apple juice
1 horizon organic milk
Smithfield bacon

Every coupon I used but the fiber one bars was IP coupon at the top (I had 1.35 off but they had some on the coupon generator I believe)The bottom list I used 5 of the $2.00 WYB chips ahoy and Capri sun 1.00 off any size Mott's apple sauce IP .50 off Kraft shredded cheese man. coupon doubled too $1.00 3.00 off smithfield bacon IP only $2.99 with card. The only thing no coupon was the apple juice and both the milk!


My total before coupons was : $115.80

Total after the sales and coupons was: $ $34.81!!

My cashier and the lady behind me were amazed! I love Kroger's!

No comments:

Post a Comment