Tuesday, August 18

Kroger shopping trip 8-18-09

I ran into Krogers today because as I was online looking for one particular coupon I found a whole bunch that would be perfect for the Kroger mega event deal (where you buy 10 participating products and get $5.00 off) All my coupons I used today were printable that I printed off my side bar on the left! I bought the following today:
5 Boxes of Betty Crocker fruit shapes fruit roll ups ect
2 Betty Crocker warm delights
2 Pillsbury Grand biscuits
1 Yoplait gogurt
2 Smuckers uncrustables
1 pound breakfast sausage
Total before sale and coupons: $37.02
Total after coupons $13.48
My total savings with coupons and sales $23.54!
The only thing that I did not have a coupon for was the breakfast sausage but hey had to have it for my breakfast pizza tomorrow!
The only thing I am upset about was the other day I did this deal and it printed out a catalina for $3.50 off your next order for the fruit snacks wich I bought make up with lol and this time it did not so I am going to email Kroger and see what they can do about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment