Tuesday, July 21

Target Trip

Again sorry for the lack of pictures! Today was a pretty decent day at Target only had one coupon questioned and it was fine and legit (they are always are I would never use a fake thats stealing in my book!) Remember you can use one target and one manufacture coupon together on the same item... Anywho on to the trip!

I bought the following:

All trial sized bottle of laundry detergent X3 @ $1.02 each

Soft soap body wash X 2 on clearance @ $3.00 each

Dentek 90 count flosser picks

Bounty Basic paper towels X2 @ .99 each

Always Infinity 28 ct X2 @ $6.99 each

Tampax Pearl 20 ct. @ $3.99

Coupon organizer $1.00

Subtotal $29.14

Coupons I used were:

$4.00 off always infinity pads X2
FREE up to 20 ct. tampons
$2.00 soft soap man. and 1.00 target coupon X2
.25 man and .50 target bounty basic paper towels coupons X2
$1.00 off ANY one all laundry detergent
Then I had a $5.00 gift card from last week so my total out of pocket was $6.46!!

No comments:

Post a Comment