Friday, June 26

Todays small Kroger trip

So like I said in the last post we are going to the beach for vacay soon I needed to run and get some little swimmers since I forgot them last night well I went to walmart last night and they were like $9.00 and something so I remembered seeing them at Kroger for $6.99 so I ran in there and got a them and a few more things I found coupons for.
I got the following:
Huggies Little Swimmers swim pants $6.99
Capri sunrise orange $1.84
Chips ahoy cookies snack size bag $1.67
Gerber Graduates veggie puffs (son started screaming for these anything to hush him up lol)
Sauve deodarant X3 $1.00 each
Total before coupons came too: $19.11
Coupons I used were:
$2.00 off when you buy chips ahoy cookies 8 oz or larger and one capri sun product
$1.00 off capri sunrise product
$1.00 off little swimmers
.50 off any sauve deodarant X3 all doubled to $1.00
$2.50 catalina from last nights trip
So Total OOP after sale and coupons was $6.91! Not bad thats less then what the swimmers would have costed me lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment