Tuesday, February 3

My deals this week

I still have to go back to CVS as they were out of a ton of stuff that I went for but I still got some great deals!


Kroger6 cans of Chef boyardee
3 boxes of Totinos
1 purex natural elements
Yoplait yogurt
Yoplait gogurt
Boost kid essentials
Little einstein book
Almay eye shadow
2 pkgs Recees hearts
Total before coupons: $45.19Total after coupons and Kroger discount of $3 for buying 10 participating items $12.38 (woohoo!)

CVS
2 glade jar candles
3 glade scented oil candle refil packages
2 Dove dodarants
I used a $10 ECB and coupons my OOP cost $1.00! And I got $7 in ECB back (yea baby lol)

Wags
Palmolive dish soap X1
Pert shampoo X3
2 oven gloves the kind you wear and it handles high heat take something out of the oven or change a lightbulb or whatever on cleanrace for 2.50 so total after coupons was $9.36 (I had a gift check thing to use cause the GC scanner thing was messed up when we transfered scripts well they would not convert the remaining balance on a GC nor give me change said I had to buy 25 dollars woth of stuff or not use it or lose money so I just paid the cash but I was pissed not sure why they could not have just given me a $15 dollar gift card!

Anyways thats my totals lol all for like 24 bucks give or take lol so excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment