Monday, March 16

Thomas the train

So I baby sit this little boy for about 3 hours a week and hes an only child so he gets alot of stuff! Well through out this time watching him I have bought and traded out for items for my kiddos with her so far I have gotten Gymboree clothing for my ds 24 months through size 3 2 huge garbage bags (and I mean restraunt style size bags) of little people and accessories shoes other name brand clothing I have kept some and donated the rest ect Thomas wooden tracks a thomas laptop and lots of other goodess so today she brings me over 15 wooden trains 23 diecast metal take along and the bigger ones 2 big plastic ones 2 med. plastic ones and 2 small plastic ones I am getting all this for watching her kid for 4 days for free!! Not a big deal she feeds him before he gets here he keeps my kids entertained watches tv and eats a juice and snack lol so not bad I dont think!! I love the whole idea of trading your time or items you no longer want for items you want and or need! Well just wanted to share my good fortune! On top of the trains I just got I did a trade online for about 8 NIP wooden trains I traded some of my excess stock items for them plus the 5 or 6 my kids already had I say we are doing good on trains now lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment