Saturday, March 21

Saturday March 21st

So today we had a busy day! First we went to Toys R Us for the little people birthday party and to get the free Thomas trains! The kids got to color and play with the little people toys! They had the school bus, castle and race track out for them to play with! Well we already had the castle and school bus but Jaxon loved the race track wich was good to know since we contemplated buying that for his birthday and did not so we figure we will get it next go around when hes 2 or something lol! But its really cool the 2 cars and people race around the track and it has a pit stop with real noises super cute and fun! So the kids played for about 20 minutes or so then they colored and then when we left they gave them a little goody bag with a little people activity book and dvd! So the kids got 3 free trains to share and then each got their own little people activity book and dvd! After that we had to go to a birthday party! The kids both had tons of fun! Then on the way home we stopped at best buy where my husband bought me Twilight! I was so excited!! I can't believe he bought it for me! He hated those books as they consumed my life for 6 days! (Yep I read the entire series plus the partial book she wrote online in 6 days!!) But anyways sweet as he his he bought me Twilight and then he bought the kids Horton hears a who. OMG that is the cutest kids movie I have seen in a while! My oldest who is 3 loved it!! So all in all the kids had a fun eventful night and are now ready for bed and so is mommy lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment